North Carolina
Options

Directions to Olga??

Can someone email me directions to Olgas from the Target in Crossroads?? I've mapquested it, but the picture looks like it takes me into the woods??? Is this right?

ncsupsych at gmail dot com

I've got a fitting in the next couple of hours :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Directions to Olga??

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Major glitch maybe with the Knot. . I def. Posted this, but its saying some other crazy username ??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've only been once and I mapquested it and got there just fine. I live right behind Crossroads. It literally kind of is back in the woods. You just go go go on Chapel Hill Road and then you pass some kind of temple, and then you turn onto her street on the left. Just pay attention to the house #s so you know you're getting close. I passed it on accident the first time. It's a gravel road and you go straight back past a few other houses until you see hers with a sign that says "Olga" on it. :) It's not a neighborhood or anything - it's a little old house back in the woods.
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We found it, after passing it once. Sooo its going to be like $200 *sigh* definitely wasn't prepaid for that cost.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you got out of there cheaper than i did....lol

we drove passed it four time too....it didn't help my mom any that i had a case of disexia and reversed olga's house number when i put her address in map quest...oops
  • Options
    mweissmanmweissman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am headed to Olga's on Saturday and misplaced her address. Could one of you please post? Between your advise here and Garmin hopefully I'll find her back in there :)

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards