New Jersey
Options

For those of you who used Elite Sound Entertainment

Did you get the uplighting as well? Did you feel they did a good job with it or would you have rather used an outside lighting company? Thanks!

Re: For those of you who used Elite Sound Entertainment

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using them as a DJ but we're using another lighting company...Magic Moments.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding recently where Elite Sound did both their DJ and uplighting.  The uplighting didn't look that great IMO...like they didn't have enough lights for the size of the room.  Instead of the room being lit up in color, there were just spots of color on the walls.  Hope that helps...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    eleven- can I ask what venue the wedding was at? Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_home-sickso-updated-bio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:53cbe53a-117f-4118-be92-4771a5a684c8Post:b12cb3b7-17b0-47c3-9496-d5a9d190b3bb">Re: Home Sick...So I updated my bio!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't get to weebly at work either (boo!), but I am insanely obsessed with your venue! I personally love getting to see awesome stylistic bios, so thanks for keeping it up to date!
    Posted by SandDD[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thanks!  Keeping the bio clean and easy to navigate really helps I think..those little dividers do wonders for breaking up the page!  Too bad your work blocks weebly, mine blocks tons of things but the Knot and weebly aren't blocked...I just don't have time to look at any of that stuff at work.</div>
    SEPT. 2011 BRIDES - February Siggy Challenge: Reception Venue

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit Connecticut.Weddings.com

~~Wedding Bio Updated 2.18.2011~~

• Options
    edited December 2011
    um...I don't know how this happened but my post got redirected to the NJ board?  sorry girls...
    SEPT. 2011 BRIDES - February Siggy Challenge: Reception Venue

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit Connecticut.Weddings.com

~~Wedding Bio Updated 2.18.2011~~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards