New Jersey
Options

Help! The Manor

Any brides getting married or were married at The Manor in West Orange? How is the food? Was anything negotiable? Price, food, Viennese, etc. ?

Re: Help! The Manor

• Options
    RMMJSRMMJS member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I am getting married there in July!
    There are really nice to work with.  I found them to be very upfront with pricing and very professional.  Unfortunately, they did not negotiate.  They did throw in the Viennese, but did not touch price, minimum requirement, etc.
    The food is great there as well!  Good luck!
  • Options
    We are getting married there! They are tough with negotiations. My FI got them to agree to waive the ceremony/chair set up fee if we increased our guest minimum. Not really a deal because we have to pay for 25 more guests, but he thinks we'd be at that number anyway. Prices are reasonable especially for an afternoon which is the route we're going. I fell in love with the Virginia Room. Haven't tried the food yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ive been to a few weddings and I have enjoyed their food. Especially the Chateaubriand
  • Options
    I'm getting married at The Manor next May. I actually went to a wedding there last year. The food is awesome and they are super professional. Unfortunately the price was not negotiable, they did do a lot of throw ins at no cost for us. They've been doing weddings forever they're basically the wedding professionals.  
  • Options
    Food is very good.Maitre d' George is fantastic! You will not be disappointed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards