New Jersey
Options

The Pros

Has anyone used the Pros for their DJ, Photography or Videography? Were you happy with the service?
Thanks

Re: The Pros

• Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They tend to get bad reviews as photographers and videographers.  You don't get to pick who you use, and the wisdom tends to be that jack of all trades, master of none is not exactly what you want with artistic, lifetime-lasting deliverables like photos and videos.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them in the past for a party and they were extremely unprofessional! They arrived two hours late and claimed they got lost. When our event was at a the same place where we orginally met them the first time. I wouldn't use them ever again! They were absolutely horrible! After the party, I called to list my complaints to the owner and the complaints were brushed off as if it weren't a big deal.

In the end they did offer to do my next party for free, but why would I suffer like that for my own wedding!

*after note...when the DJ finally arrived, she was not dressed professionally. She looked as though she just rolled out of bed!*
  • Options
    PalocksPalocks member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the information!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are a ton of really good reviews on weddingwire.com for The Pros. I actually attended a showcase for them and there were a sample of Pros from the DJ, Photographers, and Videographers. I liked them because the DJs were not your typical guido, obnoxious DJs and the Photographers I spoke to had wonderful samples of their work and were very personable and approachable. You can choose whomever you want.
  • Options
    NJ JenNJ Jen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to an event where the DJ was from the Pros and was impressed enough that we booked them. Their price was better than competitive, and all their employees have seemed very professional.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards