Options

Frustrated! Please help

2»

Re: Frustrated! Please help

• Options
    cindyn9178cindyn9178 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_frustrated-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d3293572-4f42-4d6b-9ccf-265efca5cb55Post:39a7baec-a214-4bc2-9230-121172f73e3a">Re: Frustrated! Please help</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Frustrated! Please help : Thank you.  I wasn't trying to insult anyone.  Just that when someone says they want good food, good service, and in nice place... for under $100 pp.  Sorry, I just find that funny.  This isn't about budgets, it's about realistic expecations. Sure, "good" and "nice" are subjective, but generally speaking, people know when they eat "good" and see "nice."
    Posted by bereasonable2[/QUOTE]
    And for the record, you are clearly insinuating that my wedding, and anybody else's who paid under $100 pp wasn't a nice wedding, with good food and good service, because according to you, THAT would be unrealistic. (of course, in YOUR opinion). Well in MY opinion, that is rude, and I think EVERYONE else here would agree with that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards