New Jersey
Options

Westmount Country Club Non-Floral Centerpeices I am making.. a problem???

I am a WMCC Bride to be. 
I am making Candy Centerpieces for my centerpeices that will double as guest favors to save money. I have to call Bobby tomorrow to make sure this is allowed. I am pretty sure he said that I could bring in centerpieces if they were non floral. I will of course be using the florist for the bouquets and everything else. We have a large guest list and would have an outrageous bill for floral arrangements if i had to have flowers on every table. Also this is a different idea and is super easy to make and still looks classy. 

Has anyone else attempted to bring in non floral centerpieces and the westmount gave them a problem?

Thanks!

Re: Westmount Country Club Non-Floral Centerpeices I am making.. a problem???

• Options
    I am getting married at WMCC in Feb - I could see this going both ways.  Technically, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.  Nor, do I recall ever seeing anything about it in their contract.  If they say no, I would just try pushing back!

Good luck - and great idea to save some cash, I wish I had thought of it!!!!
  • Options
    What Florest did you use?

I just called Bobby this morning and asked about this and he is basically cornering me to use Matthew from Atlas. Its very annoying and now I don't think I am going to use him. I just want to make centerpeices on my own and want to use the florist for the bouquets. I dont know why i have to include the florist in the candy centerpeices when they have nothing to do with them!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_westmount-country-club-non-floral-centerpeices-i-am-making-a-problem?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d63fc710-54df-4b7a-b507-bdc343e466cbPost:7ddefe2d-08f0-4bb0-b05a-9ae0d52e6710">Re: Westmount Country Club Non-Floral Centerpeices I am making.. a problem???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married at WMCC in Feb - I could see this going both ways.  Technically, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.  Nor, do I recall ever seeing anything about it in their contract.  If they say no, I would just try pushing back! Good luck - and great idea to save some cash, I wish I had thought of it!!!!
    Posted by Ctrossello[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I got married at the Westmount and I don't see how they could require you to have floral centerpieces. If you use another florist besides Atlas, how would they know your arrangement with them? I don't know if WCC has some kind of requirement with their preferred floral vendors that centerpieces are always included. I can't give any other concrete advise sorry. I had floral centerpieces and I used Petals Premier. 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards