New Jersey

New Here? Read this first.

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the North New Jersey board! First and foremost, please acquaint yourself with The Knot Terms of Use. You can view it here: http://tinyurl.com/ya7jxmh

If you don't understand a particular item, please page smw42 to clarify. Smile

Some helpful tips:
1.) Read through the first few pages- chances are your question has been asked recently. You're always encouraged to post, but at least read the first page.
2.) The Knot is a great place to share ideas, etc. but it is not a place to conduct business or to promote your business. Please review the rules. This means no offering of free services, copyrighted materials (fonts/graphics), etc.
3.) The ladies on the board love to help, but also do some research beforehand. Google is a great place to start!

The NNJ board has a well established group of "regulars" who post here. When you're ready to make your first post, these knotties would appreciate an introduction from you. Please let us know your name, wedding date, and any other details you'd like to share.

Finally, please realize this is a public forum that is accessible by people all over the country. The people on this board have their own views and tend to speak their mind at times-don't take this personally. You don't have to take all of the advice that's given; everyone has their own opinion. Overall, the ladies (and gents!) here can be very friendly and helpful!

Happy Planning!
Anniversary Photobucket

Re: New Here? Read this first.

• edited December 2011
    Hello!  I am new to the North NJ boards and would like to introduce myself.  Is there a specific board for introductions?  I live in Baltimore, MD metro area and we were going to get married there but  now we've decided to do it in NJ where we grew up.  I know the Baltimore board can get a little dicey sometimes so I wanted to be sure I started off on the right foot with the NNJ board members.  :)  Any advice would be helpful.... thank you and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

*~Meri~*
    ~*Jason&Meri~* May 20, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Meri! I'd suggest instead of replying to this post to just make a seperate post on the board introducing yourself. Girls are very welcoming and it's a nice and active board. Congrats and happy planning!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you Sherri!  I will do just that.  Have a great day!
    ~*Jason&Meri~* May 20, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards