New Jersey
Options

Nails

I am getting married at the Palace in Somerset later this month (so excited!) and I am making my appointments for last-minute primping now. I have not lived in NJ for many years so I have no idea where to make my nail appointment. I know there are tons of cheap nail salons all around that area, and I often go when I'm around, but they are nothing special. I am not looking for anything fancy for my wedding day (the most special thing I may get is a gel manicure), but I do want to make sure the place takes their time and pays attention to detail. My experience with a lot of NJ nail salons is that they are great for no frills stuff, but I sometimes end up with a wonky line or a manicurist who goes too fast and doesn't go all the way to the edge of the nail, etc. I just to have a good experience with someone who takes their time and pays attention to detail, and a pleasant, unrushed experience would be a plus.

Does anyone have any recommendation in the Somerset County area? Warren and Watchung would be especially appreciated!

Thank you!

Re: Nails

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards