New Jersey
Options

CP Trial (PIP)

For our early September wedding.  I wanted to do Fall colors, but not too Fall, since it's not October.  I forgot to take a picture when I was there when it was on the cylinder, so I put it on my dining room table with some stuff stacked under it.

Photobucket

Re: CP Trial (PIP)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!!!!
    Love the colors you chose!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think its nice. But I might play up the orange color a little more over the red if you want to make it a little less fall a little more late summer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen, I loveit!  The shape & colors are lovely; great balance of Fall colors without being too "autumn-y" (since you wanted to avoid that).

Are the lighter colors pale green or cream...or both? (my monitor is terrible) Regardless, VERY pretty.

This is Connie's work, right? I loved her. I'd book her again in a second!
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_cp-trial-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:de8cc52f-ffeb-4d43-a1fa-4636e7bb5af3Post:96883849-466b-4bf0-ac15-2582c69949aa">Re: CP Trial (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jen, I loveit!  The shape & colors are lovely; great balance of Fall colors without being too "autumn-y" (since you wanted to avoid that). Are the lighter colors pale green or cream...or both? (my monitor is terrible) Regardless, VERY pretty. This is Connie's work, right? I loved her. I'd book her again in a second!
    Posted by Jaytee501[/QUOTE]

<div>They are pale green and yes, it's Connie.  I don't think they are showing up great in the pictures- so it might not be your monitor!!!</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    very pretty!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen, it's beautiful!
  • Options
    JulepheniaJulephenia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My immediate reaction: "OOOOOOH. Pretty!" *FI looks over shoulder* "Ooooh. Yeah."

They'll look GREAT.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is very nice. Would you be able to add a little more orange color in?
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pretty!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Different angle with more orange showing

I guess I need to ask her to space the orange a little better so that it shows up on all sides.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_cp-trial-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:de8cc52f-ffeb-4d43-a1fa-4636e7bb5af3Post:3febbdc0-5081-4906-846a-d5f6ba1d2c47">Re: CP Trial (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jen, it's beautiful!
    Posted by tvlirene[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>She asked me to tell you hi :)  I met her 3 pups- adorable!!

</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very nice!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like it - the colors are gorgeous for that season!  I think you mentioned it will be raised up higher on a cylinder?  That will look pretty.  Not sure if you would want to add anything, but I would suggest tiny vases or thin cylinders surrounding the main centerpiece, with each holding one flower.  David Tutera (I LOVE HIM) always suggests this effect (high and low flowers).  Candles will work around it too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards