New Jersey
Options

HAIR & MAKEUP DUO!

Does anyone recommend a duo of hair and makeup, both that can come to my hotel in edison?

If so, please let me know your reviews, and prices if you have! :)

I see a lot of hair OR makeup recommendations, but havent come across a duo that have a package or something like that ! :)

Re: HAIR & MAKEUP DUO!

• Options
    michelle221michelle221 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited March 2013
    Gina Brozon (makeup) and Jeanine MaMacchia (Hair) are not a duo but they work together very often. For Bride, makeup $100 traditional, $140 airbrush. Bridesmaids $70-85. For Bride, Hair $150, BM $85. They are both very highly rated, experienced and have nice personalities. Both will travel to your home or hotel.
  • Options
    gina is booked on my date! :( 
    any one else have any ideas? thanks!!
  • Options
    ah831ah831 member
    First Comment
    Kristen vanicek and Courtney Cahill there a duo and are located in Edison nj www.kristaval.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_hair-makeup-duo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:dec266fe-6663-4cfa-98dd-4d10a0d1c65aPost:76bec8f4-98d2-491e-8cd0-96c11378cf21">Re: HAIR & MAKEUP DUO!</a>:
    [QUOTE]gina is booked on my date! :(  any one else have any ideas? thanks!!
    Posted by renata718[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Jeanine Mangan (makeup) works often with Mandy Liento (hair). Both highly rated too. 

</div>
  • Options

CHECK OUT REDCARPETBRIDESNYC.COM

They have both hair and makeup and they come to you! I used them they were awesome! 

• Options
    I used Val with Bridal hair and airbrush makeup by Valerie. She has package deals I believe and has awesome reviews which is why I chose her. Her website is bridalbyval.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards