New Jersey
Options

Travel Agent Recomendations - Morris County?

Hi All,

We are starting out planning of our honeymoon - we'd like to go to Paris but we both thought it would be best to leave the major research to a good travel agent since we are focusing on so much else.

Does anyone have any recomendations of travel agents within the Morris County area?

Thanks in advance!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Travel Agent Recomendations - Morris County?

• Options
    sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mindy from Myvacationlady.com is great.  Although she is not in Morris county you can do everything over the phone with her.  I highly recommend her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so far my experience with Dina dinasilvestritravel@gmail.com is amazzing!!!!

i was worried since I m up in morris county and she is down in toms river, but she has been fabulous. she literally responds to my frantic crazy emails in no time and she was able to deal with our commitement issues- lol- because we changed our destination like 3 times. I highly recomend her!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My aunt owns Fun N Sun Travel  She's not in Morris County but she could Possibly help you.  She planned our Vegas trip last year and it was great.  Here's her site: http://www.funnsuntravel81.com/ good luck!
    10/10/10- Ten years in the making!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are a AAA member, go to one of their locations.  That is who we used to book our honeymoon.  Their prices were the same that we found online, plus hopefully we may get some kind of upgrade!
  • Options
    DspaanstraDspaanstra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elaine from Liberty Travel in Parsippany
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards