New Jersey
Options

Palermo's Bakery

Anyone know of/hear of/use this bakery? Would love to hear some reviews. Thank you.
Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
My Ovulation Chart
|| Ovulation Tracker

Re: Palermo's Bakery

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sampled some of the cake from here at a bridal show, it was delicious!! Actually ended uo winning a whole sheet cake and couldnt keep my family from eating it! haha! If you like Cannoli cake, this is the bakery to use...YUM!
    He liked it, so he put a ring on it...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good to hear, I'm meeting with them on the 23rd can't wait to taste all the cake!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our reception is at the bridgewater manor and this is the bakery they use- we've heard great things
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding, it was included from my reception hall, the cake was fantastic and looked great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't a fan of the cupcake I had from them.  You should know they troll the boards and if you write something negative they will email you.

I did have a slice at Jen's wedding from them and it was very good.
  • Options
    acablitasacablitas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm visiting them on Thursday for a tasting.  Can't wait! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got our cake through them. It was really good and beautiful.

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My venue uses them for the wedding cake.  When we went for the tasting, they brought out tons of samples!  There were so many good flavors to choose from.  We went with the chocolate bacci (chocolate hazelnut which was all of our favorite) filling, coconut filling, and strawberry with custard filling.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Loved them. They handled and delivered my uinque design perfectly and the cake was delicious.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards