New Jersey
Options

Ceremony sites and restaurants

FH and I are considering cancelling our venue and DJ [save $$ for a house] and having a nice ceremony and then taking about 40 close family and friends to dinner. Any nice places for ceremony or a nice restaurant that would accomodate 40 dinner guests?

Preferably with the ceremony site and restaurant in close distance to one another.

I live in central/ jersey shore area.

Re: Ceremony sites and restaurants

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    So those 40 will be the only ones invited to the ceremony, right?

I'd check restaurantpassion.com - they have a good search engine for restaurants with banquet/private rooms. And maybe follow that with searches on Yelp.com for actual reviews.

I've heard a lot of people on here say that Jack Baker's Lobster Shanty is good - IDK if that caters to smaller parties. I think that The Raven and the Peach in Rumson (or maybe Red Bank?) also gets good reviews.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tim McLoone's Supper Club in Asbury Park...right on the beach.

I would assume Lobster Shanty does smaller groups because they host showers and birthdays as well as weddings.
  • Options
    maddie7maddie7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vicenzos in Middlesex or Stage House in Somerset
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Tim McLoone's Supper Club in Asbury Park...I have 50 people invited to my wedding and I was set on the place. Sadly, we decided on a fall wedding so we had to cancel. They close off a section of the beach for you to have ap rivate ceremony and the resterant is litteraly 2 steps from the beach.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards