North Carolina

Good Morning!

Is anyone else going to be around today?  

Re: Good Morning!

• krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning - I'm working a full day today so I'll be here!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm here Tongue out though i'd rather still be in my warm bed curled up w/H
    image Ellie and Morgan
  • edited December 2011
    I can't be around today, but today is the last day of Internal Medicine. Hopefully I'll get some knot time during December! Everyone have a GREAT Thanksgiving!
  • LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im around because for some reason unknown to me, I have to work today!!  Im just waiting for the Director to say, Happy Turkey Day- please go home now!!  She usually gives this order around 1 or 2 in the afternoon-----at least we get out before 5!
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Im here until about 2 and then we're leaving for VA and I wont be knotting until Monday :( . . 

I'll probably steal FI computer at some point though Hah

Good luck to everyone thats at work! I hope you all get to leave early :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I'm here but we usually get told to go home around 4. I actually have plenty of work to do today (shocker) but I"m doing my best to not do it ;)
  • edited December 2011
    i am around today! my boss is off so there is no one here to let us go home early today :(  i have way too much work stacked up anyways and monday is end of month, ugh
  • CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm taking the afternoon off so I'll be around for about 2 more hours. Gotta make some pies and pre-chop things today. :)

Oh, and hunt down napkins because the brown ones I have don't work with FI's family china. And hunt down a card table because despite weeks ago asking FI to get one from his family to extend our table, it has not been done... love him to pieces but ARGH.

Happy Almost Turkey Day!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Good Morning!  Hope yall have a Happy Thanksgiving and don't get butchered by too many annoying comments.  Cool
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards