North Carolina

Good website for planning bio

Hello ladies! I've been trying to set up a planning bio page for a while now but I just can't seem to find one I like! Which ones are y'all using? I'm looking for a page that has free password protection (and that won't start charging me later either) availability to create lots of custom pages and upload plenty of pictures. Suggestions??

Re: Good website for planning bio

• edited December 2011
    weebly.com
    weddingwire.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_good-website-planning-bio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:8a9b38df-149b-4f5c-99ae-fcd3fc882d94Post:f3afd1da-3a0e-4d03-bf9b-c80aa13b1a06">Re: Good website for planning bio</a>:
    [QUOTE]weebly.com weddingwire.com
    Posted by Mrs*Shyest02[/QUOTE]

both of these are good.
    Photobucket

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used weebly and was very pleased with its customization.  I didn't have good luck with its forms/feedback feature (where guests could send you a message) but I think I might have set it up wrong. 
  • tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mywedding.com.  Pretty easy to use:key. Free:also important.  And the backgrounds weren't horrible.  One thing that's kind of cool is that it has a counter you can reset to see how often folks are looking at it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards