New Jersey

Bubbles

Hi All,

I was looking into bubbles for after our ceremony and I found very reasonable priced ones on Oriental Trading.  However, some of the reviews are like so/so.  I know their cheap, but I do want to see some bubbles, we used them at my friend's wedding and there was no issues.  Anyone order from them and were happy with the purchase?

I also looked at Party City and Michael's, I just want to get the best ones for my money :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bubbles

• We made the bold move and ordered the ones off of TK.  They're really cute and in good shape.  The ones at Michaels look like the exact same bubbles - so if you've got the 40% off coupon, I'd say go for it
    Anniversary
  • I also got mine from TK. They were a great price and I couldn't pass them up!
  • I ordered my bubbles from Oriental Trading and had no problems!  The bubbles were actually a lot smaller than I thought they would be, but people are just gonna blow bubbles for like 5 minutes then throw the bubbles on the ground.  Their prices were great and I think it was worth it!
    Married April 27th 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards