New Jersey

Looking for a bridal shop that carries Allure Bridal in Central NJ?

I called three so far and they don't carry Allure.  Help - I might have found the perfect dress but need to try it on. 

Re: Looking for a bridal shop that carries Allure Bridal in Central NJ?

• DB425DB425 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    If you go to allurebridals.com they have a place where you can enter your zip code and they will tell you all the places near that carry Allure. Im in North Jersey and I have found quite a few near me and on staten island that carry the designer.
  • I Agree with a PP that you just go on the Allure website and look for Retailers near you. It is very easy. I dont know why you would call stores without doing that first. Castle Couture in Marlboro has Allure and so does the bridal shop in East Brunswick.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_looking-for-a-bridal-shop-that-carries-allure-bridal-in-central-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:f53c738b-c389-4295-a749-0689687e8c3ePost:ea8f9926-2552-41e6-b9b0-ad774c5ada52">Re:Looking for a bridal shop that carries Allure Bridal in Central NJ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I
    Agree with a PP that you just go on the Allure website and look for
    Retailers near you. It is very easy. I dont know why you would call stores without doing that first. Castle Couture in Marlboro has Allure and so does the bridal shop in East Brunswick.
    Posted by gelaine22[/QUOTE]

I did that but just because those stores listed on their website carry allure, doesn't mean they carry the dress I want to try on..., which none of them do....hence the reason why I HAVE to call OTHER bridal shops to see who carries Allure. ALL nj shops are not listed on there site. After I posted this yesterday, I spoke with a women in freehold (bridal shop not listed on allure website!) that she carries allure and can order the dress for me but she does not have a sample in her store...which makes me need to have to call more shops to see if they have that particular dress I want to try on. Do you understand why I have to call now?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_looking-for-a-bridal-shop-that-carries-allure-bridal-in-central-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:f53c738b-c389-4295-a749-0689687e8c3ePost:b0ed9029-06bc-464e-9272-3f0b2098e8d2">Re: Looking for a bridal shop that carries Allure Bridal in Central NJ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you go to allurebridals.com they have a place where you can enter your zip code and they will tell you all the places near that carry Allure. Im in North Jersey and I have found quite a few near me and on staten island that carry the designer.
    Posted by DB425[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I did that . Just looking for a particular dress that none of those shops listed carries...my search continues. :)
  • Jefre bridal in Green Brook on rt 22 carries allure
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_looking-for-a-bridal-shop-that-carries-allure-bridal-in-central-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:f53c738b-c389-4295-a749-0689687e8c3ePost:81e63a18-4795-4190-a396-5e385e9ec9ef">Re: Looking for a bridal shop that carries Allure Bridal in Central NJ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jefre bridal in Green Brook on rt 22 carries allure
    Posted by meccaqt99@aol.com[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! I'll call them to see if they have the dress I am looking for! Thanks for your input !!
  • Oh, you are calling for a particular style dress. That makes sense. Well, I did list 2 shops that carry Allure. Also, my shop that I got my dress carries the brand....Jaehee Bridal. Worst case scenario is if there is a bridal salon you like that has other dresses then you can have them order the sample for 100150 and then it goes toward a deposit for either that dress or another if you do not like it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know you're looking for somewhere in Central NJ, but have you called RK Bridal in Manhattan? They may have the specific Allure dress you're looking for.  From what others have said, they seem to have large variety of gowns. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Cinderella Bridals in Matawan sells Allure.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you SO much for all your input!  I will be calling some shops today to see.  Hopefully one of them carries the sample dress. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_looking-for-a-bridal-shop-that-carries-allure-bridal-in-central-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:f53c738b-c389-4295-a749-0689687e8c3ePost:a9105999-3f76-4243-ab62-93bbe48fa2d5">Re:Looking for a bridal shop that carries Allure Bridal in Central NJ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, you are calling for a particular style dress. That makes sense. Well, I did list 2 shops that carry Allure. Also, my shop that I got my dress carries the brand....Jaehee Bridal. Worst case scenario is if there is a bridal salon you like that has other dresses then you can have them order the sample for 100150 and then it goes toward a deposit for either that dress or another if you do not like it.

Thank you!!!  I hope they can order this one dress and put that money towards my dress if I like it.  I will call them in a litltle while.  Your input was very helpful!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_looking-for-a-bridal-shop-that-carries-allure-bridal-in-central-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:f53c738b-c389-4295-a749-0689687e8c3ePost:a9105999-3f76-4243-ab62-93bbe48fa2d5">Re:Looking for a bridal shop that carries Allure Bridal in Central NJ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, you are calling for a particular style dress. That makes sense. Well, I did list 2 shops that carry Allure. Also, my shop that I got my dress carries the brand....Jaehee Bridal. Worst case scenario is if there is a bridal salon you like that has other dresses then you can have them order the sample for 100150 and then it goes toward a deposit for either that dress or another if you do not like it.

<div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">I have my first dress shopping appointment ever at Jaehee Bridal! I haven't tried anything on yet and I'm so excited. Did you have a good experience there?</span></div>
  • To be honest...my first time at Jaehee I didnt love their attitudes. However, they did offer us mimosas and they have a great selection. They seriously carry all the great designers and can get you a sample. I later came to the conclusion that I didnt LOVE the attitudes at most dress shops. I went back to Jaehee a second time and they were much better and gave me the best price on my Pronovias dress. I ordered from there and I live an hour away in central NJ.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_looking-for-a-bridal-shop-that-carries-allure-bridal-in-central-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:f53c738b-c389-4295-a749-0689687e8c3ePost:aac6cd95-dec0-4fff-afe5-2a7762f8b192">Re:Looking for a bridal shop that carries Allure Bridal in Central NJ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]To be honest...my first time at Jaehee I didnt love their attitudes. However, they did offer us mimosas and they have a great selection. They seriously carry all the great designers and can get you a sample. I later came to the conclusion that I didnt LOVE the attitudes at most dress shops. I went back to Jaehee a second time and they were much better and gave me the best price on my Pronovias dress. I ordered from there and I live an hour away in central NJ.

<div>That's good to know! I'm about an hour away too (Matawan/Laurence Harbor area) but my fiance lives close to Jaehee so I figured why not just go there. There's a bunch of Maggie Sottero's and Allure's that I want to try on and they had all of them.</div>
  • gelaine22gelaine22 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited March 2013
    I am in Old Bridge so I say Jaehee is definitely worth the trip esp since your FI lives nearby.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards