New Jersey
Options

Pines Manor?

I have been looking for reviews on the knot on Pines Manor and I don't see much. It looks like a beautiful place on the website. Does anyone know anything about that venue or been there before? any informatio will help. I would like some opinions before I make an appointment. Thank you.

Re: Pines Manor?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_pines-manor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:f848ad12-8d34-4bae-a0eb-85691035ecbcPost:85c800e2-cc58-49b3-80b8-2eaadb7213c3">Pines Manor?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have been looking for reviews on the knot on Pines Manor and I don't see much. It looks like a beautiful place on the website. Does anyone know anything about that venue or been there before? any informatio will help. I would like some opinions before I make an appointment. Thank you.
    Posted by jocyjoe5[/QUOTE]

Whenever I hear Pines Manor, I think of proms.  I know lots of local schools had theirs there.  For that reason, I would never consider it.  But not sure how they are for weddings.
  • Options
    I've never been to a wedding there but I have attended & thrown a number of corporate / business events. The food is tasty.  The managers I have dealt with were effecient & professional.  It's fairly easy to find.  There is a hotel across the street & another up the block.   
  • Options
    It is a real nice place. I've been to a few events there, however no weddings.
    The food (if I remember right, is good)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards