North Carolina

Bridal Gown Alterations in CHARLOTTE!!! HELP!!!

Hey knotties!  I'm in dire need of a place to get my bridal gown altered.  I purchased it from a salon in another state and recently received the gown.  I'm scared to take it to just anyone as it's a very expensive gown....

Please help! Where did you go in Charlotte? Price point? Customer service? Additional services?

HELP ME PLEASE!
Mrs. G to you...

Re: Bridal Gown Alterations in CHARLOTTE!!! HELP!!!

• kb58110kb58110 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alterations are very scary!  I have a nice lady that alters all of my dresses.  She has been altering clothes for me since I went to prom over 10 years ago.  She is very reasonably priced although, I am not sure what she charges for wedding gowns.  There are always a few though hanging there so I know others trust her to alter their gowns.  The shop is not very fancy, but I know she does a great job, she is altering my rehearsal dress now and made me try it on twice because another associate put the pins in the dress and by looking at where they were placed she knew that they needed to be moved to create the best fit for me. She only charged $30 to alter 2 sundresses.

Sorry for the long post but her shop is called "Christie Alterations" 5101 South Blvd., CLT, 28217

Hope this helps and good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Anna's alterations next door to J Majors bridal in charlotte.
  • edited December 2011
    @bynumgarraway: where did you end up going after all? I'm looking for a good seamstress too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards