New Jersey
Options

And They're Off...

Invites went out in the mail today! I'm so excited :) It's really starting to hit me now. I've been engaged for over a year and a half and June 2010 seemed so far away, now it's right around the corner. I can't wait to mailbox stalk!

I've been doing better. I'm on my 5th day of not checking my registry. I have a feeling my shower is coming up soon and don't want to ruin it for myself.

Re: And They're Off...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats- according to your ticker your wedding is the day after me (I'm 6/4) and we're bringing our invites to the post office on Saturday. Can't wait to get them off my hands!!!

And I'm ashamed to say the registry stalking is only getting worse. I have NO ideas as to when my shower might be and I'm getting kind of annoyed that there has been a lull in things coming off the registry! And I mean that in the most NON spoiled/ selfish way possible :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha congrats! and yay stalkers!
    *~allie~*

• Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good job... definitely a good feeling to get them out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That's so exciting!

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Cant wait for that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    rib81 yes I am 6/5! That's exciting. It is such a relief.

Lol I am fitting everything within me to not check them. I just always thought the weekend before is when majority of ppl buy things so if I see a lot missing on a weekend it will give it away. I'm surprised, I didn't think I would have this much self control.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Dont you feel relieved in a way??
    My drive home was/is always a happy one even with traffic, lol because I knew once I got home, I could check the mailbox, lol.

The only downside is not everyone responds by the RSVP date so I will have to make some phone calls soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lovbulldgslovbulldgs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We just sent our invites out last week and I love rushing home to the mailbox to see what responses we got

• Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats! must be so exciting to get those out
This discussion has been closed.