New Jersey
Options

Stony Hill Inn?

Hi Ladies, 

I'm looking for a historical site in Bergen County. I've checked out Ho-Ho-Kus Inn (too small) and the Brick House (holds multiple events) too. I liked Stony Hill Inn the least of the three, in terms of charm and asthetics, but the other two just don't work. So...

Has anyone been to a wedding at Stony Hill Inn recently? Was the manager (Kathy/Cathy) okay to work with? 

Any insight is appreciated! Thanks

Re: Stony Hill Inn?

• Options
    I am going to meet with them this friday. My best friend got married there in 2009 and I thought it was really great!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_stony-hill-inn-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:f8a7abbd-bbc0-4d8f-93f8-05ba1800d3a2Post:c8794508-7ee4-42e6-9786-9f8e651b08fe">Stony Hill Inn?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies,  I'm looking for a historical site in Bergen County. I've checked out Ho-Ho-Kus Inn (too small) and the Brick House (holds multiple events) too. I liked Stony Hill Inn the least of the three, in terms of charm and asthetics, but the other two just don't work. So... Has anyone been to a wedding at Stony Hill Inn recently? Was the manager (Kathy/Cathy) okay to work with?  Any insight is appreciated! Thanks
    Posted by LizzyB31[/QUOTE]

<div>Have you looked into The Hermitage also in HoHoKus? </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_stony-hill-inn-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:f8a7abbd-bbc0-4d8f-93f8-05ba1800d3a2Post:d7254e7a-1fac-468b-b2be-0965b07e3124">Re: Stony Hill Inn?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Stony Hill Inn? : Have you looked into The Hermitage also in HoHoKus? 
    Posted by JDL4[/QUOTE]

<div>I have! I absolutely adore it! But they only work to TAG caterers, who I've emailed and called 3x and they havnt responded to me :(</div>
  • Options
    The Woodcliff Manor is beautiful too! Very victorian/historical looking.
  • Options
    Did you wind up booking with them? My fiance and I are currently thinking about it. Even though I'm not thrilled that it's next to route 80, I love the ambiance inside and the outdoor patio is awesome. The price they gave us wasn't bad either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards