New Jersey
Options

accessories

Just curious what others are doing for accessories. I thought I would do pearls -- but they did not look so good with my dress. Have to do some jewelry shopping!! Ha Ha

Re: accessories

• Options
    lmcit23lmcit23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with a short drop earing, no neckace and a bracelet.  Pearls did not go with my dress either.
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I bought a small pendant necklace from eBay, small crystal/silver drop earrings from Macy's, and MH got me a bracelet from whiteaisle.com.

Picture
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nadri earrings and bracelet from Lord and Taylor- great brand, classy stuff.  Nordstroms also carries the brand.
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just a brooch on the sash of my dress (during the reception -- the sash was tied differently during the ceremony) and my rings.  Since my dress had a sash I didn't think a necklace would work, I didn't find a bracelet I liked, and I can't wear earrings (allergic even to clip-ons).  But I'm not a sparkly jewelry person anyway, so I think it was more me to forego it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Larger earrings and a bracelet.  If you post pics of your dress would be helpful to offer suggestions :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My drop earrings were my something blue.  They were aquamarine with pave diamonds surrounding them.  Then I found a really pretty 3 strand pearl bracelet.

A pic of your dress would help us out.  I do love pearls, but especially love the long clean look of a bare neck and then some kind of earring.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards