North Carolina
Options

Emily Renee Photography

Has anyone used Emily Renee photography? Good/Bad? Thanks!

Re: Emily Renee Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yes!

she is my photog! loved her from our first meeting- i found a lot of photogs to be pushy, not willing to shoot my wedding as i wanted or laughed at what i wanted for my budget. we've done our e-pics and i loved them! if you PM your email, i'd be happy to send you a few so you could see her work.

anyways, GL! emily is very sweet and willing to work with budgets. great experience so far!
    image122 Made the list!
    image 89 Are ready to party!
    image 11 Will be missing out!
    image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this reminds me of the lady on my fair wedding yesterday that wanted a lavender wedding dress.  lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_emily-renee-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:8e825513-8229-4378-80dc-2cf3750827f0Post:7c3b3714-ea78-4565-9c95-e8f05ae072d7">Re: Emily Renee Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]this reminds me of the lady on my fair wedding yesterday that wanted a lavender wedding dress.  lol.
    Posted by andrea01012009[/QUOTE]

haha what??
    image122 Made the list!
    image 89 Are ready to party!
    image 11 Will be missing out!
    image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    megan51528megan51528 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked Emily about a week ago to be my photographer for my wedding!  I wasn't happy with the photographer that did my engagement pics, but I'm loving Emily so far (even though she hasn't done anything for us yet)!  She's very down to earth, and our personalities just clicked!  Prices are great too.  She worked with us to create a custom package and was willing to meet with us whenever we were available.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI and I booked Emily Renee for our September wedding. We did our engagement pictures back in October and absolutely loved it and the pictures. You will be very pleased with working with her. She is great, can't wait for our big day :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards