New Jersey
Options

Michael Wade Bridal/ Sophie's Bridal, Garfield NJ

Has anyone bought a dress from Michael Wade Bridal in Garfield, NJ previously known as Sophie's Bridal? They have the designer Private label by G that i really like.

If anyone has had any shopping experience there, please do share! How are they with doing alterations and sleeves for dresses?

I looked on the NNJ knottie vendors site and did not find anything.

Re: Michael Wade Bridal/ Sophie's Bridal, Garfield NJ

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress from them! Honestly, they are incredible.  I have never had such amazing service-  they are true experts  in dress design and  alterations.  It has been a completely pleasant experience from the start - PM me if you want more info.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had seen that too...I lived in Garfield almost my whole life and I never knew there was a salon there. Maybe it's worth a look...
    ~He is the best part of my day~ Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options

Unfortunately, Michael Wade Bridal has been a huge disappointment for me. I gave a deposit for my dress on April 3, 2012 and today is February 13, 2013 and I still haven’t received my dress. Waiting 10 months for my dream dress is absolutely unacceptable. I have called them repeatedly for the last 4 months and I get a different story every time. Sophie is extremely unprofessional, raising her voice at me several times and never even apologizing for the poor customer service. I feel cheated, lied to and, overall, extremely hurt by the situation. I will never recommend Michael Wade Bridal to a friend, family member or colleague. BRIDES BEWARE!

• Options
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_michael-wade-bridal-sophies-bridal-garfield-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:fb2a41bd-b00d-4d0f-9550-8350f8055b0aPost:8129aaaf-8540-49c0-96fc-57b4e73866f8">Michael Wade Bridal/ Sophie's Bridal, Garfield NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone bought a dress from Michael Wade Bridal in Garfield, NJ previously known as Sophie's Bridal? They have the designer Private label by G that i really like. If anyone has had any shopping experience there, please do share! How are they with doing alterations and sleeves for dresses? I looked on the NNJ knottie vendors site and did not find anything.
    Posted by habibi105[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Please don't go there! It has been a HUGE disappointment for me. I ordered my dress on April 3, 2012 and today is February 13, 2013 and I still haven't received my dress. Sophie is extremely unprofessional and I would never recommend their store.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards