Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Photography Timeline Help

Our ceremony is at the Wynn at 2:00 PM on a Saturday, and our reception dinner will be at Maggiano's at 5:00 PM.  I will have Bentley Wilson booked for 8 hours.  He will be doing "getting ready" pics before the ceremony, then we have an hour with Cashman that comes with our package.  I really want to do a double decker bus strip tour with our wedding guests (about 35 people) between the ceremony and reception, but this time also makes the most sense for us to do our wedding pics along the strip.  Does it make sense to combine both the strip tour and our photography?  Or will that just be torturous for our guests.  I guess I don't want to miss out on the fun of the bus...lol...Suggestions?

Re: Photography Timeline Help

• Options
    Are you opposed to doing a first look to get the photography out of the way beforehand?  Just a thought; my wife and I didn't want to see each other before the ceremony so it wasn't an option for us, and it meant we didn't get to enjoy the cocktail party with the guests, but if you want to do the bus tour with them bad enough it might be something to consider. Smile

Welcome to the Vegas board!

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    I wouldn't be opposed to it.  With a 2:00 PM ceremony time, would we have enough time to take pics alone before the ceremony?  And that would involve actually leaving to go take pics along the strip...What would be the appropriate amount of time to devote to pictures?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards