Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Question for all you who used Todd Wilson for a photo tour/pictures

I'm booking him for our wedding next year.  We will be doing the 2 hour photo tour early in the day before our ceremony, then he will take pics at the ceremony, then afterwards at the reception. My question is how do you get around for the photo tour?  I'm only asking because I'm trying to figure out the logistics for my dress.  It has a pretty full skirt so I can't see me getting in and out of whatever rental car we have 30 times for pictures.  I just wondered how others have arranged this.  Did you rent a limo for those 2 hours? Also, does Todd drive or just ride with you?

Thanks in advance
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Question for all you who used Todd Wilson for a photo tour/pictures

• Options
    We rented a limo. You could do it with a rental car but you're going to be wasting a lot of time dealing with parking and walking to and from the parking garage. The limo driver is so familiar with the area he knows the best places to drop you off and pick you up.

Todd rode in the limo with us that way there was no chance of getting separated and he did all the communicating with the limo driver for us so all we had to do was follow Todd and he knew exactly where the driver would be to pick us up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic PersonalMilestone BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What limo company did you use, or would you suggest?  There will only be four of us (five including Todd unless he brings an assistant). 
  • Options
    I used Bell-trans. Something like this though who you get as a driver makes all the difference in the world. Our driver was great and so sweet. He was so easy to work with and you could tell he was trying make sure we had a good time.

I think his name was Bob.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic PersonalMilestone BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are doing a hummer limo for our tour with todd.
  • Options

starryeyed77...who are you renting your hummer thru?  My FI would LOVE THAT!

• Options
    How many does the hummer limo hold? That would be super cool!
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards