Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

New MB/The Hotel Promo Code 20% off & you can use for L Suite at TheHotel!

I called last night to see if I could use the code for our L Suite at The Hotel, the first girl I talked to said the L Suite usually don't have Promo Codes you can use and she said there was none at that time, so I paid our deposit for the 2 nights in hopes the rate goes down (we want the night before too and at the regular rate it was pretty high for both nights). I then saw this new code online, called back, talked to someone else and kinda made it seem like I was making a new res and was seeing if I could use the code for that specific suite, she put me on hold and it worked! I'm super stoked. I don't know if maybe she shouldn't have used it for that suite, but I'll take it. I'm still going to call here and there to see if the rate goes down in general for those dates, but for now this works!

I know for sure the codes work for the Vista and Media of course, as well as the H Suite at TheHotel.

PROMOMB - PG for Mandalay Bay

PROMOSH - PG for TheHotel at MB

Re: New MB/The Hotel Promo Code 20% off & you can use for L Suite at TheHotel!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay, that's great news! I got a discount through my WC but I don't know if this will actually get us a lower rate. I'll have to find out. Thanks! Glad to hear you got it the night before. That'll make things much easier for you!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yeah I think the rate your WC was probably better than the rate we got anyways.  When I was talking to the Chapel Coordinator, she told me what rate she could get and it was for sure lower.  My rate for Thurs. is $499 and $789 for Fri.  What day is your wedding on?

It does make sense though about the girls stuff probably being left in the room, so will need to figure that out depending on where everyone ends up staying.  I more so want to be able to enjoy the room the night before with just us two, and I fricken love the Suite:)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just booked the Vista Suite using the promo code. It saved us around $250 for 2 nights:) I'll also call now and then to see if the rates drop even more. I love saving money!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards