Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

What Did You Forget?

I'm leaving on Thursday morning and I think I have everything pretty well in hand. But, I know I'm probably forgetting something obvious. Laughing

So... what did you forget?

I haven't paniced yet, but the wedding dreams have gotten weirder and weirder! Only a couple more days to go!

-- Thoughts become things, choose the good ones! --

Re: What Did You Forget?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had horrible wedding dreams the night before the wedding when I was in las vegas! I hardly slept at all! So with that in mind, you might want to pack a tylenol PM! :p

I think we actually remembered everything! Shocking!

Do you have smaller bills for tips?
    Did you send emails/phone calls confirming with all your vendors?
    Print off receipts/confirmations?

I brought along a folder with all of my vendor phone numbers, confirmations, checkbook, envelopes for cash, etc.

YAY for you! Can't wait to hear all about it!

GL!
    Molly
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely make sure you have cash for tips.  We were there for six days, and we spent something like $200 in tips alone.  Also, chargers for any electronics, and extra batteries.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    zitiqueenzitiqueen member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My phone charger. Thankfully at the time my niece had the same phone so I could use hers.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are leaving in 12 hours and I still feel like I am forgeting something.  We are going to be gone for 2 weeks.
    My #1. Rings, I kept trying to forget them.  I'd get up to go get them, remember something else, grab that and forget the rings.  Repeat process at least 6 times.

We are only bringing about 50 in small bills 1's through 10's, should get us to our hotel just fine.  When we get there, there are cashies all over that can and will break down large bills.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards