Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

anyone out there getting married on sept. 6 or 7 in vegas?

i am a semi-pro photographer in the washington, dc metro area and will be in vegas in september for the adobe photoshop conference. i'd also love the opportunity to expand my wedding portfolio by taking pics of a real (or fake..i'm not picky) vegas wedding.

if you or someone you know is planning on getting married september 6 or 7 (in vegas) - please send me a message (via the knot) or email me at heidirowe@yahoo.com.

the photoshoot would be free of course, and i'm not trying to promote myself in this forum. i think that it would be a win/win for both the couple that's getting married and me as a semi-pro in terms of expanding my portfolio.

i sincerely hope this post is not offending to anyone and goes in line of the posting rules and regulations of this board - if not, i'll gladly remove it.

thanks!

heidi rowe
Smile

Re: anyone out there getting married on sept. 6 or 7 in vegas?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately vendor advertisements are not permitted, even if for free services.  You may want to post an ad on Craigslist as I know several brides on here have found photographers and DJ's in that manner.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the info, vegasgroom. i appreciate you taking the time to post this info before hitting the DELETE button on my post.

heidi rowe
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards