Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Booked DJ - All Night Long

We had no plans to have a DJ, we were just going to be renting the IPod dock at Maggiano's.  But with all the people coming, we wound up having to get the bigger room, which means our minimum went up :(  So, to make up the price difference we decided to get the DJ, which is applied to our room minimum.  I have to admit, I am excited, it didn't seem "real" without a DJ, and I was worried if our guests would be bored or not. 

I believe a few Knotties out there have used them, did everyone love their work?

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Booked DJ - All Night Long

• Options
    edited December 2011

We booked Maggianos and are planning on doing the same thing, seemed like it would feel more "wedding reception" with the DJ...Hopefully they are good...

Photobucket
  • Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_booked-dj-night-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:040b0388-f74e-4fd3-b347-1fa61499e36bPost:627c9c48-2042-493a-8c08-92610b6983a0">Re: Booked DJ - All Night Long</a>:
    [QUOTE]We booked Maggianos and are planning on doing the same thing, seemed like it would feel more "wedding reception" with the DJ...Hopefully they are good...
    Posted by kteel717[/QUOTE]

I hope so!!   :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I need to get them booked too. We're doiing it because we thought it would make things flow better. Who wants to yell at the crowd and say WE'RE CUTTING THE CAKE NOW!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard nothing but good things about them & our 'Elvis' has worked with them before & says they're good, so I'm looking forward to using them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used them to meet our room minimum at Magianno's and I'm SO glad we did--it made the night run so much smoother! You won't regret it :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Rach!!! I'm glad to hear that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards