Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Recommend your ceremony site, $1,000 & under approx.

Please share your ceremony site that is about $1,000 or under that is not total cliche' Vegas, so still pretty but not horribly expensive.  I'm thinking outside, but inside ones may work too depending.  Also, major plus if you can use your own vendors, mainly for flowers.

TIA!

Re: Recommend your ceremony site, $1,000 & under approx.

• Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Springs Preserve all the way! It's gorgeous. I think for upto 100 guests the package is $900...or somethign like that. I have info, if you want me to email it shoot me yoru email address.
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Keana, I will email you!  Oh and guess I should have mentioned the amount of guests, probably 40-50.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    ashes_44ashes_44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are willing to travel off the Strip I would reccomend The Grove.  I got married at The Grove last week and it was wonderful.  I paid $499 for up to 50 guests for one hour of use of the grounds.  They also let you bring in your own vendors for no additional charges.  They also have room for receptions if you are interested. 

www.the-grove.com
  • Options
    leman000leman000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had approx 40 people at the Signature Spa Wall package - part of the MGM packages.  It was an absolutly beautiful setting and very private.  It was approx $800 for the package but you have to use their vendors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.caesarspalaceweddings.com

Caesars has a variety of packages, indoor and outdoor. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Keana - I've been looking at the Springs Preserve, and umm hello love love love.  I private messaged you my email if you have any other info that is not on their site.  Exciting, thank you!
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara - just emailed you. Best of luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi,
    i am getting married at treasure island and with taxes it is costing me $800. it includes the ceremony, my bouquet, his flower, a dvd of ceremony and 12 professional pictures, and a limo to courthouse if i am staying at ti. check it out!
    danielle
  • Options
    wildstylewildstyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm getting married at springs preserve and i highly recommend them.  they have been great.  i'm not on here as much as i wish i could be but let me know if you have questions! 
  • Options
    ppenticostppenticost member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing the Bella Luna Package in the Venus Garden at Caesars and it's $950. Includes a few pictures, musician and a small (very small) bouquet.

Good luck!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wildstyle - Awesome, will do if I have any when it gets closer to our scouting trip!  Can't wait to see pics of your wedding if you post em on here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards