Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reviews (Pre wedding)

First off I want to thank so many Knotties here who shared their great ideas and info to help me! This forum really helped me plan my wedding and make it special!
I hope my reviews can help some future Vegas brides too!

Travel: Southwest : C

My fiancé called about travelling with a wedding dress and they told us there was a closet available on flights and to  just speak to the flight attendants. As I was boarding the plane, both times, we had all male flight attendants. The first time I asked, pleaded, if it was possible to hang my dress up. For both trips I was stuck laying it flat in the overhead compartment. I wasn't happy going to Vegas because I was worried about it getting too wrinkled. On the way home I was so tired of dragging the garment bag around, I didn't even care.

Las Vegas Marriage License Bureau: A

We were in and out in no time. We had a cab drop us off early in the morning and I wasn't sure how long we'd be in there so we didn't ask him to wait for us. We did ask if it was possible to catch a cab afterward and that driver told us cabs pass by there all the time. Nope! The multiple chapel hecklers on the street were kind enough to tell us to walk 3 blocks down toward Freemont Street to catch a cab. That's after 10 of them wanted to set us up with a chapel for only $60! They saw us carrying papers and were like vultures!

Tip: if you cab it down there, just have your cabbie wait or take the 3 block walk toward Freemont.

Accommodations: Caesars Palace: A

This was the first time I stayed at Caesars Palace and I have to say, they know how to do it up! Room service was great, I love the buffet here, and Bobby Flay's Mesa Restaurant was awesome. We had a great suite with a huge bedroom and sitting area. But be prepared to spend some serious cash here. It was worth it for a once in a lifetime trip! 

Hair/Makeup: Lori White: A++

I booked Lori for the wedding day and the day after photo shoot. She included a trial so I got to have Lori glam me up for 3 days while in Vegas! Lori knew exactly what I wanted and what would look good on me at the trial. She did my hair and makeup perfectly the first try and I was happy from the very beginning. She really listened to what I was looking for and I was extremely happy with my hair and makeup! Her rates are extremely reasonable for the time and care she puts into her work. She has a great personality too! I know if I head back to Vegas, I am calling her up to glam me up for a night on the town - wedding or no wedding!

Re: Reviews (Pre wedding)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have info for your hair and make-up girl (website?).  I am going to call around this week to book my hair and make-up... Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lori White doesn't have a website. Her email is...

lala@altf.com

Just email her a message with your info and she will get back to you in a couple of days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards