Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

In-Suite Reception Food Budget

What's your in-suite reception food budget?

Masterpiece Cuisine quoted us $1261 for 6 heavy appetizers to feed up to 45 people.

FI loves to eat and doesn't think it's enough food.

I could care less about the food, but at the same time want to feed my guests decently for them making it all the way out to our wedding.

What's your take on it and your budget?

Re: In-Suite Reception Food Budget

• Options
    We used masterpiece too for our insuite reception. I think we went with 7 heavy apps and seriously there was a good bit of left overs and everyone got enough to eat. With all the drinking, dancing, and talking it just seemed like no one was too hungry not to mention at least half the guests were still hung over or still drunk.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic PersonalMilestone BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, Haley.

Did you write vendor reviews? How did it work out with a DJ for 4 hours in the Vista suite? For some reason I'm unable to PM anybody or I would have. You can also email me at krisstyle12@yahoo.com if you prefer.

• Options
    Yes I did vendor reviews it was back at the beginning of February sometime. Honestly though I didn't have a single bad review everything went so great. Our ceremony was at 3:00 and masterpiece came at 3:30. We had pork sliders, beer sliders, quesadillas, blue cheese tarts, crab cakes, spinach and artichoke dip and gosh there was one other thing I just can't remember. All the food was amazing and like I said there were left overs and we had 35 people there. The dj also came at 3:30, we used Calvin aka dj Godzilla and we loved him! He set up in the living room by the window. He just really gave the reception more of a party vibe and he played exactly the kind of music we wanted even though we gave him so few suggestions. We had no issues with noise complaints or security. I'd say the dj and the up-lighting guy were the two things that really stepped up atmosphere from a hotel suite to reception. Any other questions just let me know! Happy to help!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic PersonalMilestone BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Thank you so much! What type of lighting did you add? Does DJ Godzilla bring that too?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards