Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

firefly????

hi ladies
so i've began the "change my mind"process.
i've already decided to scrap the extra hour photography with cashman at mb and have booked bentley and wilson for 2hr tour.
but i think i have to change my mind about the reception venue next.i really wanted maggianos but its looking like it might be out of our budget.i have 16 people already booked flights and another 20 MAYBEEEEES!!!!!
it's now driving me insane as i have no idea of definate numbers the only definate thing i know is that if thay all go i cant afford maggianos.
sorry for the rant.has anyone ever been to firefly,i've read lots of good reviews and it was second on our list.i'm begining to stress as i want the meal booked,we arent getting married until 1st sept but i like to be organised!!!!
angela x
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: firefly????

• Options
    jkhoutzjkhoutz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to the Firefly on Paradise Rd and the food is to die for. Since it's tapas it's made for sharing and should be a good way for guests to mingle.
  • Options
    tlj25tlj25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing my reception at Firefly downtown. The ladies there have been great to work with. They actually have a full dinner menu option, so you aren't limited to only tapas. I found their prices to be very reasonable. Bar packages are too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tlj25, do they have a private room there? I'm looking for a reception venue and I was thinking about Maggianos but they have kind of high food & beverage minimums. Was there a minimum at Firefly?
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am havinng my Bachelorette Night dinner at Firefly downtown. They have been so easy to work with - no minimum numbers or spend per head, you can prebook as early as you want and they have guaranteed us a prime window table so we can see the Fremont Street Experience.
    I don't think they have a private room but I might be wrong.
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    tlj25tlj25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes they have a private banquet room, it seats 80 max. There is no room min.,  just a $200 room fee.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies. I am new to the board but have been lurking on here for months reading the helpful info you post!

I am having my wedding reception at Firfly too! Valeria has been really great to work with and answers my questions fairly promptly.

I am estimating only 20 for our recption and we decided we did not want dancing/d.j. so they reserved us a table in the dome on the plaza location. It won't be private, but we will have a great view of the Freemont Street Experience and we save the 200 dollar room fee. They have preferred vendors for flowers/cake. Roberts florist for flowers and Freeds and gimme some sugar for cake. If you do not use their cake vendor they charge a $2 pp cake cutting fee. Even though we are sitting in the main room she said we can decorate the table and she'll set aside a table for cake. The location is great because we booked Todd from Bently/Wilson and he will take some photos on Freemont Street!

They do have a private room and you can have a d.j./ dancing in the room as well as have it decorated and have a cake area. Their prices are really budget friendly for drinks and food, and the food is so good! Definetely a favorite restaurant of mine when I'm in Vegas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards