North Carolina
Options

Olga

I've been meaning to call Olga ever since I ordered my dress in October but now it's January.  Oops.  I called the dress store and they said that my dress should be in by the end of the month.  I tried calling the number I found for Olga and it said that she was on vacation until Jan. 6.  I'm hoping she'll still have availability.  My wedding is in September.  I wanted to be sure I had the right info. Is her number 919-462-9472.  Is she still located in Cary?

Re: Olga

• Options
    That is the contact phone number I have for her.  I also found her e-mail online: olga_samar@yahoo.com

I'm getting married in September as well and I contacted her several days ago and I haven't heard back.  I have a feeling she will get back to us when she's back in town and I have a feeling she can fit us in.  If we haven't heard from her by the 10th I will probably give her a call.  Let me know if you hear from her?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure Olga takes an extended December/January vacation annually.  I wouldn't be concerned if she says she's on vacation.  I do remember reading in another thread that she's pretty far booked this year but I don't remember the details, so developing a back-up plan isn't a bad idea. 
  • Options
    I am not sure about her availability, all I can say is she’s busy and her calendar books up - better to call sooner than later. That is the correct number - she is now located in Raleigh, off of Leesville rd. Good luck :)
  • Options
    When I had my final fitting back in August..she was booked through May....so for a september wedding you should still be ok :) I'd call her Jan 6th though
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_olga-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:93921feb-6422-4025-8b25-4c76be3be67aPost:394dae91-c5df-4467-9551-d758f991b018">Re: Olga</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the info. I was just wondering. Let's say I get an appointment in June. How long does it usually take for a dress to be done? I want to do a photo session before the wedding. I was hoping June but what would be reasonable?
    Posted by DFogarty[/QUOTE]

I didn't have a pre-wedding photo session, so I don't know how she handles that.  But you can probably just tell her "I need the dress by X date" and see what she says.

She did all of the work on my dress in two weeks. 
  • Options
    I spoke to her a couple days ago.  She said she will not book while on vacation, but that she isn't booked for September yet but to please call her AFTER Jan. 6th.  I'm going to call her on the 7th to be respectful of her vacation.

image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    OP!  Give her a call!  I just got off the phone with her booking my appointments and she is available for September weddings. :D

image 0 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards