Nevada-Las Vegas

TTD with Bently/Wilson

Has anyone done one??  I want to do one the next time we go to Vegas.

If so, how long was it? where did you go?  How many pics did you get? 

Re: TTD with Bently/Wilson

• edited December 2011
    I did not have my TTD done in Vegas BUT I just have to say......DO IT! It was so fun and the best time EVER! That's all :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ditto Stinkerbell.  I want to do another one.  Sorry for not having answers to your questions though!  You really do have so many options in Vegas!  Dry lakebed, Nelson Ghost town, Neon Museum...

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_ttd-bentlywilson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:0ea49bb1-3359-4e26-9111-6395e0826577Post:d832b366-bf11-448b-aaa9-6ce947fc6bba">Re: TTD with Bently/Wilson</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ditto Stinkerbell.  I want to do another one.  Sorry for not having answers to your questions though!  You really do have so many options in Vegas!  Dry lakebed, Nelson Ghost town, Neon Museum...
    Posted by direy25[/QUOTE]

I want to do 2 actually one here once it snows maybe at Red Rocks or something and then another in Vegas.  I love pictures and I love my gown, why not take as many photos in it as possible, plus H can be in them too.
  • direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_ttd-bentlywilson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:0ea49bb1-3359-4e26-9111-6395e0826577Post:397e20d1-9616-4e53-ba42-85bbe2d12641">Re: TTD with Bently/Wilson</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TTD with Bently/Wilson : I want to do 2 actually one here maybe at Red Rocks or something and then another in Vegas.  I love pictures and I love my gown, why not take as many photos in it as possible, plus H can be in them too.
    Posted by wallacje[/QUOTE]
    Ah, I'd love to do one here in the mountains, but photographers are so freaking expensive in this area.  My friend is currently looking for a wedding photographer and I'm shocked at the prices.  I realize it's Aspen, but still...
    Married 5.6.11

• wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_ttd-bentlywilson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:0ea49bb1-3359-4e26-9111-6395e0826577Post:fc094fc7-e428-4953-8958-861c09021c00">Re: TTD with Bently/Wilson</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TTD with Bently/Wilson : Ah, I'd love to do one here in the mountains, but photographers are so freaking expensive in this area.  My friend is currently looking for a wedding photographer and I'm shocked at the prices.  I realize it's Aspen, but still...
    Posted by direy25[/QUOTE]

Aspen is pricey but I totally get what you are saying, wedding photography here (In CO) is pricey all around.  I was shocked how much my friends that got married here paid for the same amount of time we had in Vegas, like double or triple. 

Maybe she could find one that is willing to drive up from Denver, might be cheaper.  Aspen is so pretty though, here's hoping you get to do one up there.
  • edited December 2011
    someone please explain to me what exactly a TTD is? I always meant to ask
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    It stands for trash the dress, it's basically another photo shoot where you wear your dress in unlikely situations / locations - although some brides do actually destroy their dress. DH and I treated ours more like a newlywed shoot. This was ours... http://networkedblogs.com/idOtn
    Married 5.6.11

• edited December 2011
    thanks for the clarification. sounds kinda fun
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards