Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Maggiano's lunch reception

Has anyone here had a lunch reception at Maggiano's?Just curious at how it went...did people dance? what did you go with for alcohol? Pretty much any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Maggiano's lunch reception

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a lunch reception at Magiannos, will post on how it turns out (I have about two and a half months to go).  I'm hoping the meal will only take up two hours and there will be an hour left for dancing.  We're planning on open bar (we will be charged per consumption).  We're going to do a money dance to force people to get up and dance. I'm scared that 3 hrs is not enough but we'll see how it goes.  For my sister's wedding, she told the DJ to start off with a country line dancing song to get people off their feet so I might do that too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lunch is only 3 hrs???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The dinner receptions are booked in blocks of 4 hrs.... if you want the extra hour, you can purchase it from them I'm sure. People will dance if there's music! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with chaotic, I'm sure they would be willing to extend it for extra charge.  I didn't ask for an extra hour though because my fiance and my family kept telling me we won't need it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    vegas101709what are you doing for drinks? I thought about doing open beer/wine plus the martini bar.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think we'll have a lot of drinkers, so we decided not to do anything that charges per person.  I was thinking of just having sparkline wine for the toast and then just let everyone order what they want from the bar.  My dad is into Johnny Walker and he ordered a lot of that for my brother and my sister's wedding but I don't know if he would want to have that for lunch...If he does, we would probably request that too.I think they told me that they charge $6 per person for soda, we might do that, although my mom told me we should just have them charge per consumption too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards