Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

so our location ideas are taken...

We were thinking of getting married at mandalay bay in the shark reef or with the valley of the falls location. Well both are booked for 10-10-10 already. I realize the date might be chosen because of the 3 tens, but for us it has special meaning and we really want to get married then. So now we're back to square one and looking for location ideas. We're not really interested in the typical Vegas chapel and I'm stumped.
10-10-10
Anniversary

Re: so our location ideas are taken...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Secret Garden. It's just off the freeway not too far from the strip. I'm a local and not trying to do the "typical vegas wedding", this place has been great....there's more info in my bio if you were interested.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Bellagio has a specific 10-10-10 package. Not sure what your price range is though. MGM Grand has some nice outside venues. www.mgmgrandweddings.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are just looking for non-chapel ideas, consider the Treasure Island pirate ship, Venetian gondola or bridge, Eiffel tower at Paris, Observation deck at Stratosphere, or many of the great outdoor venues at Flamingo or Ceasar's. Or you could do a completely in-suite ceremony- there are good suites at PH, Mandalay, and the Absolut suite at Ceasar's
  • Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are lots of great locations in Vegas, so keep looking and you'll find something.  You will have a harder time because of the popularity of the date, so just make sure you're flexible on timelines and such.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want to do something different I would def take jennb2003's advice. :)
  • Options
    mayanutmayanut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Red Rock/Valley of Fire is another non-traditional site. And since it is essentially a park, there are lots of different locations.
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so weird but my post is missing...just thought i'd mention the grand terrace...maybe you saw earlier post. we had looked at this venue at one time until they eliminated our package. the coordinator was very nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards