Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

I have reviews

I have done my reviews from my July31st wedding.  I made a new website for it.  It is www.freewebs.com/marriedeaston23. I hope the reviews are helpful to all of you.  You all have helped me so much.  I will post pics as they come in, as our camera broke Thursday night, the night before the wedding.  So I am waiting for our guest to email me photo's to share. 

Re: I have reviews

• Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We rented a Vista Suite for our reception...I hope we have a similar postive experience!
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, yes...and congrats and many, many years of happiness wished to you and yours.
  • Options
    easton23easton23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I hope you guys do.  If you have any questions about the suite email me.  I would love to answer any questions.  I know how nerve racking it was trying to plan it with only seeing it once.  My email is woodies 23 at yahoo dot com. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YEAH!!! I am so glad everything went great for you guys.  I can't wait to see more pictures, and now I am craving Burger Bar, Yum!!Congratulations and welcome back!

Follow along with my nail polish blog at Color Me Jules

• Options
    easton23easton23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Julie is it odd that I thought of you all weekend.  i walked into the suite and you popped into my head.  We had so much fun and I am so glad I went with your remediation for Masterpiece.  I could not be happier and the food was great.I also did not say we had 50 guest in the Vista Suite and it was not cramped at all.  10 more guest it may have been though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks like you had a wonderful time, congrats!Also, thanks for the reviews.  I'm going to be a MB bride, and I'm always thrilled to see positive reviews for them.
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad to hear it went so well!  I'm also doing the Vista Suite with Masterpiece Cuisine, so it's a real relief to hear such glowing reviews.  I'm glad you had a good time, can't wait to see more pictures.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Sounds like it all went soooo well! Can't wait for you to post more pic's:) And... You def put my mind at ease w/ your reviews!! Thanks!!
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL!  No I don't think it's weird at all.  Our homepage on our home computer is set to Las Vegas weather and I made the comment on your wedding day that I hoped it stayed nice because it was Easton's wedding day.  I then had to explain everything and he just laughed at me.I am still so glad you had such good service.  You never want to recommend something to someone and have them fail.

Follow along with my nail polish blog at Color Me Jules

• Options
    Smithbr3Smithbr3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Easton or any other MB in suite reception brides: Did you have any trouble getting food or guests up to your vista suite? I am afraid of getting charged or the partying not happening :( Were you up front about your in suite reception at booking time or did you follow don't ask, don't tell policy?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards