Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

can't. pick. hotel.

I am having such a hard time picking a hotel for the 2nd half of our stay. I have narrowed it down to The Signature, Venetian, and Planet Hollywood. The Venetian and Siugnature are pretty comparable in price and PH isd about $100 cheaper. I haven't stayed at any of those hotels. Any suggestions/opinions?TIA

Re: can't. pick. hotel.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What room type at Planet Ho? That would be my question to you. Some rooms have been renovated some haven't that is why I ask.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can get a Holly Hip room for $266 and a Resort Room with a view for $356.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's HOLLYWOOD HIP.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    book planet the others are nice but the cheaper room that is nice is the better way to go. I love planet ho! I like it even when it was the aladin. That gives you more money to play with!!!!  
  • Options
    achang2001achang2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    go to vrbo and type in signature at MGM grand...I have seen studios and 1BR suites that are privately owned "rented out" for ~$100-$150/night....
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    on the vrbo route, i've seen brides complain about rooms not being properly clean or "worn down"...but i've also seen brides having good reviews too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah, when i stayed at the sig, i booked through the hotel and had no problems.  it was the best hotel i stayed in while in vegas. clean, relaxing, quiet and modern.   we're actually staying there after the wedding since the wynn is a bit far from the sig.  i'd recommend it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've stayed at all of th hotels that you have mentioned...and I have to be honest - I liked the Venetian the most.  :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I stayed in the Planet Hollywood about 4 months ago, and I absolutely loved it. Even though it was only the standard room, it was very nice. I am 100% cleanliness obsessed when it comes to staying in a hotel room, and it was VERY clean. I feel like it was one of the cleanest rooms I have stayed in.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me too! I'm torn about which hotel to stay in. I'm getting married in the Venetian, but am thinking of staying at Signature for the week - I've fallen in love with their rooms (from the pics anyway) and am really keen to have a large room for myself & bridesmaids + mum to get ready. Let me know what you decide.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards