Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Engagement Photo Session Ideas Please

Hey Girls,FI and I will be having our engagement photo session in the middle of December. Wanted to get some ideas of funky, cool places to go. We've never been to Vegas so I wanted to see what everyone suggests.There's the obvious Boneyards...which looks awesome. I was also thinking maybe one of the Ghost Towns outside of Vegas too.Any ideas or locations greatly appreciated.Thanks! :)

Re: Engagement Photo Session Ideas Please

• Options
    NesJasNesJas member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Freemont Street. I forgot who had their pics taken there but they came out really cool.
    The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine
    Click Me
    Photobucket
  • Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    edited December 2011
    8.9.8 and mogwai had pics taken on Fremont st and they were great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could go up to Mt Charleston and take pictures in the snow or out to red rock with the snow cap mountains in the back ground, fremont street.
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    has anyone got the links to the photos ar freemont st?i want to go there on my strip tour,
  • Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    edited December 2011
    ms mogwai has a link to hers in her bio.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I had our pics taken at Red Rock Canyons, about 20 minutes outside of Vegas. It's gorgeous there and that's also where he proposed! There are lots of pics on my bio from our engagement shoot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards