Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Invitation Wording...Need Help!!

Hello so the plan is to get married in December at the Wynn have dinner & drinks after at Maggio's and also throw a party back home in the spring. How do I word that? Thank you,

Re: Invitation Wording...Need Help!!

• Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would do a seperate invitation for the AHR.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is the dinner/drinks at Maggiano's just that? Meaning it's not a full out reception? Are you guys paying for the dinner or are the guests required to?I'm sure you could just say "Dinner at Maggiano's at six o'clock" or something along those lines....For the home party....you may want to include this on wedding announcements..if you send them out.
  • Options
    ammberaammbera member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Dinner at Maggiano's is I guess a full out reception, the four hour block they have available with drinks included and we are paying for our guests.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh okay.....then "reception to follow at Maggainos at six o'clock" would work on your invites. I don't know if you include the address or anything on your invites....we're doing an in-suite reception.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amber,  I'm also a Wynn Bride with reception at Maggiano's.  If you'd like, I'd be happy to send you my wedding invitation templates (that's I've already sent out) with all the wordings! I wouldn't know how to word the AHR though.  Let me know!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with everyone else about the reception part.Now for the AHR, here is my wording:We spun the wheeland took a chanceWe hit the jackpotwith true romance.Brit & FIare off to Las Vegas to be wed.Please join us for an open house when we returnblah blah blah........HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kayla525, Can I please get your template as well? I'm getting married at the Wynn and reception at Maggiano's too. My email is summerbunnie2010@gmail.com Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards