Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Let me know what you think...

Hi everyone. I am new to this... we booked our ceremony at Planet Hollywood... and our receptions at Maggiano's. We still need to book an Elvis and Limo. Any feed back on out locations we booked and ideas on the Elvis and Limo. Also how was your experience with Maggiano's? Could you direct me to more photos of the venue? We chose it because of all the fantastic reviews here so who better to ask! Thanks! A VERY nervous bride to be!

Re: Let me know what you think...

• Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've hired Travis Allen for an hour, he's had really good reviews. natbun and SEdwards81 both used him and have pictures in their bios. Here's a link to his website, there are some videos and audio on there http://www.elvis68comeback.net/videos.htmI know atlcatlover hired Eddie Powers and absolutely loved him, she has a review in her bio too. How many do you need to get in the limo? And is it for pick up/drop off, or for a tour?
  • Options
    tamijoy514tamijoy514 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our reception at Maggianos and I wouldn't change it for the world. The only problem we had was their speakers decided not to work properly, so music almost the entire night sucked. Communicating with everyone there was a breeze. Try looking at my reviews for pictures, I'm not even sure what I have up there anymore ahaha. Also there is a review for the limo company we used.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no ideas about Elvis or limos because I haven't been there yet, but here's a link for more Maggiano's pictures: http://s437.photobucket.com/albums/qq96/LasVegasMaggianos/?start=all
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I should have been more detailed. We will need a limo for 14-16. Also... more specifically I was curious about decorating Maggiano's... menu? did you bring them yourself? Did you get the votives from them to use? Im getting centerpeices done... I am just a sucker for detail!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked with Presidential Limos. They were very easy to book with and seem very flexible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVED Maggiano's!  Pics in Wedding Bio under Reception.  Reviews on them are there also.Happy Planning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for your help. You have no idea how much help your posts have been! Going to work on the bio so I may help others to!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards