Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Back from Vegas and Married!!

I just got back from Vegas!Everything went so perfectly!I've updated my site with some pictures and my vendor reviews. Go check it out: http://www.mywedding.com/danielstephanie/index.htmlBTW, for those of you who booked Lori White you won't regret it!!! She's fabulous!! I love her!!

Re: Back from Vegas and Married!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Those pics of you in the bathroom are funny! Your baby is adorable!
  • Options
    NesJasNesJas member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, i didnt know you were getting married that fast. But oh well, love the pictures, so pretty. the ones in the bathroom are funny and yes your baby is too cute.
    The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine
    Click Me
    Photobucket
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Best wishes!
  • Options
    ClaireS80ClaireS80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are amazing! Some really original poses in there! I love your dress too. Congratulations.
  • Options
    LasVegas2011LasVegas2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Stephanie, loved looking through your pics your wedding looked perfect.  Loved you hair and make-up!!!! I am getting married at PH too and planning an in-suite reception. Do you mind if I ask did which package you chose?  I'm having problems deciding.  Also I noticed you had an outside caterer - I was under the impression that if you were getting married and having your reception at PH you couldn't do that.Any advice would be great, thanksSarah x x x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually got married in my suite. I didn't inform the hotel at all. I booked reverend Julie Nourish myself (175$). I called Jason's Deli and pre-ordered. They delivered on time and the food was great. For the music I had my Ipod and for the flowers I had a bouquet made of silk flowers that I brought with me.It was so easy I can't believe it!
  • Options
    annabelle2424annabelle2424 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It looks like everything turned out beautiful. Do you mind telling me who you booked your panorama suite thru? did you do it directly thru the hotel? I checked for our date in March and it's $729 a night, I would love to stay there but it's way over our budget.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had found a discount code in May. It was 199$ a night. The discount was valid until May 6th.
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Love your photos, glad everything went so well
  • Options
    guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your wedding!  You looked so beautiful.  I saw where you got your dress from and I'm very intrigued.  Would you mind sharing with me what the process was like in getting a dress from there? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was easy. I sent them several pictures of the dress with my measurements. They gave me the info for their paypal account to pay. I got the dress a month later. It fit perfectly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS...everything looked beautiful! You really pulled everything off so well! I have looked at your bio a few times and didn't realize you were getting married so soon!! I saw the comment about your dress...where did you get it from? you looked amamzing!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! It was a short engagement. So we had to book everything pretty quick but it worked out perfectly!I got my dress here : http://www.goditem.com/
  • Options
    guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow that's great!  I've read about getting your dress online from different places, but haven't known anyone who's actually done it themselves.  What was shipping like?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The dress was 150$ US shipping included.
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  
  • Options
    kimintexkimintex member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chrysalide, I have had the darndest time trying to figure out how to email you! I was wondering how far in advance you originally booked the View Suite at Mandalay and what day you had originally planned on getting married. It seems the View Suite is already booked for all Saturdays in March 2010, though the reservation agent said they could be held by marketing, but she wasn't sure. Thanks!Kimberly
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     kimintex I was in the Panorama suite of the Planet Hollywood and I booked it in May.
  • Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations! The bathroom pictures were by-far my fav...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations !!!! Your dress was a steal and you looked absoluetly beautiful in it : )
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics i love your hair and make up , im having Lori white and cant wait!    
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You were stunning!!  Congrats.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!Lori White is just amazing! I wish she could do my hair and make-up everyday!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures and reviews are great and have given me some food for thought. Congrats on your wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks like you had a great time. The pictures turned out great. I really like the last one of all 3 of you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! And...WOW....Great Pic's :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for sharing! You looked beautiful!  Your groom is a lucky guy.  Congratulations on your marriage. :)
  • Options
    amkajoamkajo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE LOVE your blue hair band/piece thing!!!!! You rocked it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards