Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

bar menu

We've been tossing around the idea of doing a bar menu with just a few signature drinks.. anyone have any ideas on this?Thanks!

Re: bar menu

• Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing that at our insuite reception to keep costs down and easier to serve. I got recipes of an online magazine article for interesting drinks...i will see if I can find it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it is a great idea
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We passed around trays of our signature drink, Manhattans, but allowed people to also order what they wanted. It seemed to go over really well. People enjoyed the Manhattans and we have some great photos with the trays of drinks going around.
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right now, we're just doing beer and wine.  Once we get a few other things out of the way, we're going to see how much it will cost (we're getting our bar and bartender through Masterpiece Cuisine) to add on a couple of different kinds of martinis.  If you're dealing with alcohol being brought in, it's usually tons cheaper.  (If you're going to a place where there's already a full bar set up, it probably won't save you anything; this is pretty much why we had to change our plans in the first place.)I think if you're going to have any liquor at all, you should have at least a couple of different kinds of beer and a couple of different kinds of wine in addition to the hard stuff.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to buy our own and bring it in.  Lots of beer and wine a just a few bottles of the good stuff we drink when we all get together.  Like Patron and Crown.
    http://richards-creations.net/Videos/Are-women-born-like-this.html Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Diagnosed with PCOS in March 2009. Taking Metfomin for insulin resistance and irregular cycles/ovulation. Had healthy baby girl in Jan 2010 via C-Section (HTN and Breech Presentation). Miscarry at 8 weeks with D&C in May 2011 (low progesterone) Had a healthy baby girl in June 2012 via C-Section.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards