Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

SUITE Recommendations

I am looking for a suite on the strip. I fell in love with the Panorama Suite at PH but it's $799 a night in March and that's way too much for us. I love the suites with the floor to ceiling windows (with nice views). Does anyone have any recommendations on other nice suites ? It looks like everything for March 2010 is either too expensive or not available.

Re: SUITE Recommendations

• Options
    easton23easton23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if the Vista Suite is available for March you can take a look.  It is at the Mandalay Bay pics are in my married bio of the floor to ceiling windows and amazing strip views.  We booked our room 10 months in advance and the cost went down a few times in that 10 months.  Good luck
  • Options
    darbyladamsdarbyladams member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just got married this last weekend at Caesars Palace and did our ceremony and reception in the same room and it worked perfectly.  The Palace Tower Senator Suite is 2,400 square feet with 3 bathrooms, built in bar, seating area, dining room table that seats 8 (perfect for food table).  Bellmen helped bring everything up for us (food, alcohol, decorations, etc...).  The price was very reasonable too, you can also get the attached room next door as well.  It also has an IPOD connection in the main room with speakers ... we used it for our ceremony and reception.  There is also a very large entrance with marble foyer for guests to mingle in before coming into the main suite - I loved it.  If you need pictures, email me at darbyladams@yahoo.com. 
  • Options
    juju9000juju9000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    VISTA SUITE!! we paid $450 per night and stayed there 3 nights -- get a view of the strip - totally modern suite w/ a great las vegas feel!!!
  • Options
    juju9000juju9000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    vista is at mandalay bay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards