Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Help with timings!

Those of you who had/having photographers coming to your room to take getting ready shots, how long before the ceremony did they/are they going to arrive?

Re: Help with timings!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Todd arrived at around 2pm, I already had makeup/hair done but I did a few pictures touching it up, (lol)  than getting dressed and we went down to the grounds for pictures before the ceremony which was at 4:30PM... so to answer the question approx 2 hours before.  we booked for 6 hrs, he left around 8 which the end of our dinner party.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had Randi arrive at 3:30 (wedding was at 7:30).  Reasons being:  We did a majority of our formals and group pics before the ceremony.  Here was my timeline:  3:30 - 4:30 - photos of bride getting ready4:30 - 5:00 - photos of BM's, groom, and GM's getting ready5:00 - 5:30 - photos of Bride and Groom5:30 - 6:00 - photos of Bridal Party6:00 - 6:30 - photos of Bridal Party, Wedding Party and Family6:30 - 7:00 - Cashman took "freshen up" photos in the dressing room at the Wynn.6:30 - 7:00 - Our photog took photos of arriving guests7:00 - 7:30 - breathe, rest, try to relax, etc.:-)HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ClaireS80ClaireS80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help. I think I might have to book Todd for a bit longer. We have him for 4 hours, but I don't think I've allowed enough time for the getting ready shots.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards