Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Masterpiece Cusisine???

We are going to use them for our in suite reception.  Originally we were just wanting them for food but has anyone used their bar service package?We were thinking of buying our own and bringing in a keg or 2 (or lots of beer), wine and a few choice bottles of liquor.  WWYD?
http://richards-creations.net/Videos/Are-women-born-like-this.html Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Diagnosed with PCOS in March 2009. Taking Metfomin for insulin resistance and irregular cycles/ovulation. Had healthy baby girl in Jan 2010 via C-Section (HTN and Breech Presentation). Miscarry at 8 weeks with D&C in May 2011 (low progesterone) Had a healthy baby girl in June 2012 via C-Section.

Re: Masterpiece Cusisine???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's exactly what we're doing. We're using Masterpiece for the food and then going to the discount liquor store that's nearby and buying our own stuff. I think it'll be cheaper....we're only expecting 20-30 guests and some are underage and others don't drink.
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with their bar service, mainly because I want a bartender so guests don't have to serve their own drinks.  Unfortunately they don't allow me to bring my own liquor and have their guy serve it, so I'm buying drinks through them.  At the moment we're just doing beer, wine, and soft drinks, but we might add a couple of types of martinis onto the package depending on the price.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad this has been brought up, because we have Masterpiece Cuisine Catering but were going to use Absolute Beverage for drinks. I didn't realise MC suppled a bar service! I have just emailed Scott for a price to see if they beat Absolute Bev. Would rather have everything with 1 supplier and Scott has been great so far
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did a full bar package with them for our reception.  I would do it again in a heart beat.  People could get whatever they wanted to drink.  Everything they needed they brought with and I didn't have to worry about a thing or make anyone else go get anything.  It's really not as expensive as you think, and they bring soda as well for those who don't drink.

Follow along with my nail polish blog at Color Me Jules

• Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and if anybody does want a bartender only, Absolute Beverage supply thishttp://www.absolutebev.com/id5.html
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just some feedback on Masterpiece Cuisine...FI just talked to Scott this morning and by mid-afternoon, he had a proposal to us. Awesome service if you ask me!On the alcohol question, FI told Scott that we were wanting to do lambic beers (we want to serve instead of champagne) and a couple of "speciality" drinks...FI said Scott's advice was that we would find it to be less expensive to go through a liquor store.We are using Lee's Discount Liquor.With the great service so far, I think we'll be going with M.C.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards