Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Ceremony in-suite

If you did both your ceremony and reception in the same suite, how did you handle setup?  Did you mark out the aisle somehow?  What about an altar, arch, huppah, or something?  We're using the Vista suite at MB, if that makes a difference.  I haven't seen it in person yet, but I'm not sure how this whole thing is going to work...
This is a neglected planning bio.
This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284

Re: Ceremony in-suite

• Options
    pippypipstapippypipsta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The best bio I have see for this is sumrsmith. She had ceremony and reception in the vista suite. http://josh.hull.googlepages.com/weddingbio Hope that helps Pip.x
  • Options
    pippypipstapippypipsta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Take the out of hat link above for it to work. GRRRR!! x
  • Options
    easton23easton23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can go to my married bio and take a look.  We also did our ceremony and reception in the Vista suite.  I made an aisle runner and had it go to the big windows with the strip view.  Then we had our guest stand or sit through out the suite. Beside the aisle runner I did nothing else.  The view was enough.  I hope that helps.  Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards