Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Help me pick a dress!

I posted this on The Dress board but wanted to hear what my LV Knotties had to say as well since you all know how hot its going to be in May!Please take a look at my photobucket album and let me know what dress you like best.I'm having a hard time - I like 5 in total and some are so different from each other (clean, classic lines with minimal beading to lots of beading/fanciness!)http://snipurl.com/pwj15Thanks!
BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Help me pick a dress!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I like #1 the best :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can see why your having a hard time. I liked them all for different reasons. But i think I would vote for either #1 or #3. I like #1 because its clean and classy. And the beading is kinda glam. I like the front of #3. The sweetheart shape looks good. And it's like a fairy tale dress but grown up. (if that made sense.) If your worried about the heat, #3 looked lighter. But I think the average temp in May is like high 80s / low 90s.If you put a gun to my head and made me choose, I'd go with #1. It looks good on you. Hope that helped.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think #1 looks great on you.  They all did really but #1 was perfect.
    http://richards-creations.net/Videos/Are-women-born-like-this.html Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Diagnosed with PCOS in March 2009. Taking Metfomin for insulin resistance and irregular cycles/ovulation. Had healthy baby girl in Jan 2010 via C-Section (HTN and Breech Presentation). Miscarry at 8 weeks with D&C in May 2011 (low progesterone) Had a healthy baby girl in June 2012 via C-Section.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They all looked great! But my fav was #4 :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like 1 the best but love the back of #4!!
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think 1 is very vegas-y.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The questions is - what dress makes you "feel" like a bride. I went through 25 dresses before I found the "one". My suggestions is - go back & try on each dress with your eyes closed. When you come out, have someone put a veil on you & help you toward the mirror. Then take a look. Make sure no one says anything till after you see yourself. Hope this helps! BTW - I liked #1
  • Options
    LacynakLacynak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I liked #4
  • Options
    jlstewartjlstewart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Loved #4 but it just seems to hot and heavy for May. That being said, #1 would be my choice. They all looked great on you. Tough decision but way better than not finding anything you liked.
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i liked no 1 best
  • Options
    sarahlou1982sarahlou1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Number 4 for me could you wear the little strap things for the ceremony and take them off for the reception? I think that'd be nice to do.   
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh you gals make it so hard! #1 and #4 are my personal favorites, they both are actually light, with #1 made out of raw silk and #4 made out of taffeta.I think I'm going to have to go back to the 2 shops and try them both on again!I loved #1 because it really sucked in my waist because it had this "seatbelt" contraption built into it but I'm wondering how comfortable it will be to sit in it.#4 always was the dress I could remember while trying on others so I'm leaning towards this one. I just wished my waist was as small in it as #1. Maybe I just need to lose 10-20 lbs and it will be just as good :-)Has anyone ordered their dress a size or two smaller?
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like No#1 on you the best.  #4 has a really long torso and imo, cuts you off and makes your legs looks super short.   It's a beautiful dress though.G'luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I liked #1.  My dress is similar to #1 except mine has the sweetheart neckline.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like number 1 also- I like the rouching (spelling?). I also like 5. You look really good in all of them.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love #1!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    #4. You don't need to lose some weight, girl! :). But #4 has slimming effect and it looks very pretty and delicate :).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards